Business performance focused HR consultancy within public, private and not-for-profit sectors.
Generalist portfolio with focus on employee relations, change management, pay and benefits and HR training and development. Client base developed based on reputation, enjoying significant levels of repeat business.
- § Managed and advised on employee relations cases ranging from discipline, dismissals, grievance, harassment and bullying, appeals and disputes. No successful Employment Tribunal claims relating to any casework. (ongoing)
- § Strategic and operational support provided to large organization in the absence of their HR Director which demonstrated ability to understand business objectives, establish personal credibility quickly, provide leadership and effective line management/supervision to professional staff and improve the PR of the HR Department.
- § Negotiated/consulted/lead on major change programmes including for example, cost saving Directorate in large public sector organization, structural and cultural alignment with strategic plan in Grant giving charity and redundancy programme in pharmaceutical firm in preparation for closure. (ongoing)
- § Developed sector specific executive pay methodology which was adapted as appropriate for range of organizations to enable them to comply with national conditions of service. Presented model at Chief Executive Conference. (ongoing)
- § Achieved a Distinction grade in MSc having undertaken quantitative research based dissertation in collaboration with 8 local authorities and 500+ high attending subjects in relation to attendance management. Demonstrated academic ability, analytical skills, data handling skills, numerical and IT skills, written communication skills and an ability to engage and persuade employees to participate in the study. (2009)
- § Deliver effective management development programmes, focused on improving business, team, individual performance. Very practical and hand-on strategies for addressing difficult issues result in excellent delegate feedback and confident focused managers. (ongoing)